caligirl!

10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
ah test tomorrow morning havent studied at all...how to cram?! its bio...

pmantz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2006
Milwaukee
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
First step, close your Web browser, then start studying. SDN is the wrong place to be when you need to get anything done.

For your information the only reason I am on here even though I have a paper to write is cause I am addicted.

About the Ads

997GT3

There is no substitute.
10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
All we need to learn is the Kage Bushin no Jutsu technique. That way we can cram a year's worth of material in a few minutes.

keving

10+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
All we need to learn is the Kage Bushin no Jutsu technique. That way we can cram a year's worth of material in a few minutes.

Or how to form a third eyeball out of sand so you can peep around for people's answers!

zebrafish

10+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Or how to form a third eyeball out of sand so you can peep around for people's answers!
Now thats not fun:cool: . Where's the challege? Are you gonna peep for others dentist answers when you have to diagnose your patient?

zebrafish

10+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I guess I just haven't learned how to crack them then...argggggg
You will and when you do you'll hit yourself upside the head like I did. How could I have missed the simplicity??? But I feel your pain, don't get me wrong... when your in the trenches your def. knee deep!

Rev Balls

10+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
Status (Visible)
i am screwed as well. I have a 7- page paper due tomorrow, an I don't feel like writing s...t. So i am pretty much hosed. But God is good, i'll pull out a B in there (I hope). The only problem with that is the dean at the D-Skool might get pissed, but who cares.

Reverend Balls

997GT3

There is no substitute.
10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Learn by sleep-osmosis. Trust me, it works. Open the book to the page you wish you memorize and cover up your face with it in bed.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.