test 2morrow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caligirl!

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ah test tomorrow morning havent studied at all...how to cram?! its bio...

Members don't see this ad.

First step, close your Web browser, then start studying. SDN is the wrong place to be when you need to get anything done.

For your information the only reason I am on here even though I have a paper to write is cause I am addicted.

Members don't see this ad :)
...I have an ochem II test tomorrow...:scared: I HATE MECHANISMS!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

All we need to learn is the Kage Bushin no Jutsu technique. That way we can cram a year's worth of material in a few minutes.

...I have an ochem II test tomorrow...:scared: I HATE MECHANISMS!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
I love them:D ! Once you crack them they're better than Sudoku. Fun stuff, and that's not sarcasm.

All we need to learn is the Kage Bushin no Jutsu technique. That way we can cram a year's worth of material in a few minutes.

Or how to form a third eyeball out of sand so you can peep around for people's answers!

Or how to form a third eyeball out of sand so you can peep around for people's answers!
Now thats not fun:cool: . Where's the challege? Are you gonna peep for others dentist answers when you have to diagnose your patient?

I guess I just haven't learned how to crack them then...argggggg
You will and when you do you'll hit yourself upside the head like I did. How could I have missed the simplicity??? But I feel your pain, don't get me wrong... when your in the trenches your def. knee deep!

haha... Kage Bushin no Jutsu technique, that would be great.

embrace the F.

i am screwed as well. I have a 7- page paper due tomorrow, an I don't feel like writing s...t. So i am pretty much hosed. But God is good, i'll pull out a B in there (I hope). The only problem with that is the dean at the D-Skool might get pissed, but who cares.

Reverend Balls

I thought the first post was referring to the DAT (feels stupid).

Learn by sleep-osmosis. Trust me, it works. Open the book to the page you wish you memorize and cover up your face with it in bed.