test booklet

Started by SCCpharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SCCpharm

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you guys put your name on your test booklet? I just signed mine, but I doubt they would be able to read my signature...so how will they know which test booklet is mine?
 
SCCpharm said:
Did you guys put your name on your test booklet? I just signed mine, but I doubt they would be able to read my signature...so how will they know which test booklet is mine?

I do not think its necessary for you to have your name written well. Anyway, they said "Sign" so it does not matter anyway. What matters is did you sign the answer sheet? Now, not signing it will be a bummer.