MCAT Test Prep Week Promotion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AdaptPrep

AdaptPrep MCAT
Vendor
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Take advantage of our special Test Prep Week Promotion - 40% off all products purchased Sept. 18 through Sept. 22. Use code: TestPrepWeek2017
Visit: www.adaptprep.com
SDN-Test-Week.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I wish prep materials were oriented based on the AAMC outline.

Reactions: 1 user
Intuitive explanation of every AAMC outline topic, all in an organized manner.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish exam prep materials had clear answers for their questions that tied back to the AAMC content list.

Short review for each topics before the practice exam or hints for exam questions.

The possibility of working with the software in all platforms (iPad, iPhone, PC, laptops...).

I wish prep materials resembled the AAMC screen layout as much as possible.

A systematic approach to breaking down each passage. I want to know how the test writers think.

I wish exam prep materials had clear answers for their questions that tied back to the AAMC content list.
This is a helpful thing to have for sure! One thing we do at AdaptPrep MCAT is strive for clear solutions. If you're still looking for more explanation, use the discussion function and a professor or other trained professional will get back to you ASAP.

A systematic approach to breaking down each passage. I want to know how the test writers think.
This is a great way to approach understanding CARS. We hope that you find our solutions do exactly that. If you want more explanation, do not hesitate to use the software's discussion function to connect with the author.

Lots of practice questions with clear answers to each questions that correlates with the AAMC content outline! Ways to see what exact topics you are deficient in/need to review!

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish I had more passage based pratice and better crtical reasoning skills.

I would like to see specific courses, or material, that help increase speed and accuracy during testing.

In exam prep materials, I actually wish there were video explanations of difficult problems. I also wish there was place where I could chat with a representative or a forum where we can discuss mcat q's particular to Adaptprep or the respective test company

I wish exam prep materials had more detailed explanations. By that I mean they should clearly tell you why the answer is right and also why the rest of the choices are wrong. The AAMC ones are absolutely terrible :(

I wish that the exams would closely match the actual MCAT, and provide links to further your understanding for questions you got wrong.

One thing I wish was available with prep materials would be more tips on how to finish passages on time, or with more time to spare

Wish exams were more like the aamc ones in terms of format and CARS passage length

More color is always appreciated! I'm tired of big blocks of text. Lots of visual pictures and explanations makes learning more fun :rolleyes: