test prep week who won?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sd1984

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone win? i must have wrote a question in every category i was eligible for, sometimes with no other people asking questions and I havent won anything. anyone else experience the same?

Members don't see this ad.

did anyone win? i must have wrote a question in every category i was eligible for, sometimes with no other people asking questions and I havent won anything. anyone else experience the same?

yeah i'm also keeping my fingers crossed for some good news in the next few days...:luck:

Has anyone heard back about winning kaplan's qbank raffle (which should be separate from sdn's)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well i won first aid q&a step2 ck and usmle consult step 2 qbank, hopefully they come handy this summer. Any other winners that like to disclose?

Why did you sign up for STEP II stuff as an M2? Some people *ahem* could actually use that stuff.

well i am going to be a 3rd year this fall and i figured i would need them for shelf's and step 2 down the road. I already have a bunch of step-1 stuff and i didn't see a point in winning step-1 material. Anyways, it was a raffle i wouldn't mind selling one of my packages depending on whichever i see more useful to me right away.

The raffles are still being drawn and winners verified.

Winners haven't been announced yet. We've got a lot to sort through, please be patient. Thanks.

-Your Test Prep Week Staff

1) Test Prep Week was great. I think you guys really outdid yourselves this year.

2) I think half of what you're hearing with the "who won," or "have you finished the raffles," is that people that are waiting to buy their materials until they know if they won anything. As for myself, I've been planning on starting a question bank next week. It might be helpful if we had a more complete update, to the tune of: all winners of (X) have been notified, we're still working on (Y). That way we know if we can move on and drop the $180 or wait.

Thanks

1) Test Prep Week was great. I think you guys really outdid yourselves this year.

2) I think half of what you're hearing with the "who won," or "have you finished the raffles," is that people that are waiting to buy their materials until they know if they won anything. As for myself, I've been planning on starting a question bank next week. It might be helpful if we had a more complete update, to the tune of: all winners of (X) have been notified, we're still working on (Y). That way we know if we can move on and drop the $180 or wait.

Thanks

Hear, hear, please give us a head's up when all the winners have been notified, so I can decide on another qbank as well. Thanks.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
kaplan's running their own show. I can't speak for when those notifications will go out (or if they've gone out already).

The other (NON-KAPLAN) Step I QBankWinners have been notified via PM.

There's still some study material/text book notifications that need to go out.

I'd say winners of non-kaplan items should hear by the end of the weekend.

Due to the awesomeness of some of the other TPW staffers (NOT ME), it sounds like the notifications for TPW raffles we are drawing (read as: everything but the Kaplan QBanks) are complete.

I'll let you know if I hear anything about the kaplan QBank timeline.

Thanks for making this TPW a success, everyone.

I haven't heard anything from Kaplan about the QBank raffle yet. Since there will be 100 give-aways to SDN members, I hope someone will post here when they get word so the rest of us will know when it's over. Good Luck to everyone.

I haven't heard anything from Kaplan about the QBank raffle yet. Since there will be 100 give-aways to SDN members, I hope someone will post here when they get word so the rest of us will know when it's over. Good Luck to everyone.

Well, I just got an email today from Kaplan (no word from SDN yet) and now have access to Qbank, so I take it that means I won.

I wonder if there is a way to delay the start of it a month since it runs out about the same time I want to start hitting the question banks hard and heavy?

Well, I just got an email today from Kaplan (no word from SDN yet) and now have access to Qbank, so I take it that means I won.

I wonder if there is a way to delay the start of it a month since it runs out about the same time I want to start hitting the question banks hard and heavy?

Same here, and I'm wondering the same thing--is there any way to put it off a month?

I'm super excited about winning, though!! :D:D:D

Oh yeah...and in the Test prep Forum, one of the Kaplan moderators said that raffle subscriptions are not delayable and accounts are activated February 2nd. Just wanted to give you other Qbank winners a heads up.

Oh yeah...and in the Test prep Forum, one of the Kaplan moderators said that raffle subscriptions are not delayable and accounts are activated February 2nd. Just wanted to give you other Qbank winners a heads up.

Thank you so much for passing that on, that's really helpful!

Leah

Woot. I didn't get an email, but it got added on to my existing Kaplan account which I hadn't logged into until today!