Test Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rocky90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Usually do you guys let the timer run out on you or do you leave the test before time. Does it save the answers if the time runs our or do we have to close that section before running out of time.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Your answers are saved. I let the timer run out because so I get time to recuperate and rest for the next section.

Your answers are saved. I let the timer run out because so I get time to recuperate and rest for the next section.

sorry to jack your thread but, on the real exam, can you go to the next question by pressing 'N' and previous question be pressing 'P' ?

sorry to jack your thread but, on the real exam, can you go to the next question by pressing 'N' and previous question be pressing 'P' ?

I remember reading a post in which the person said you couldn't do that on the real exam which makes sense because these c*cksucker test makers lol aren't going to allow anything that makes our life easier and save time.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would definitely like to take a breather. So if you take a few second to rest before you click start does it take time out from the next section.

I would definitely like to take a breather. So if you take a few second to rest before you click start does it take time out from the next section.

This, too, I remember reading about in a post as someone asked the same question. The screen won't advance to the next section instantly when the current section runs out of time. It will advance after a few seconds if you don't do anything. The timer on the next section doesn't start until you actually start that section.

Those keyboard shortcuts didn't work for me, neither did the numpad. ABCDE works though.
For some problems that were bigger than the screen, you had to press Scroll Down then that button turned to Next. At least that's how it was at my center.