You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Test score for Repeated Course? (PCAT CHEATERR!)
Started by wltkdfuf
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't know the answer to your first question, but for the second question, I found this:
"Report any suspicious behavior or violation of rules to your proctor by raising your
hand during the exam or informing the proctor at the rest break."
"Report any suspicious behavior or violation of rules to your proctor by raising your
hand during the exam or informing the proctor at the rest break."
For the first question, only enter a test score if its applicable. I'm guessing that its not since you dont know what to enter. In that case you just leave it blank.
For the 2nd question, you should have mentioned it to the proctor while you were at the exam. Since you didnt though, dont worry about it now...its too late to do anything.
For the 2nd question, you should have mentioned it to the proctor while you were at the exam. Since you didnt though, dont worry about it now...its too late to do anything.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the first question, only enter a test score if its applicable. I'm guessing that its not since you dont know what to enter. In that case you just leave it blank.
For the 2nd question, you should have mentioned it to the proctor while you were at the exam. Since you didnt though, dont worry about it now...its too late to do anything.
I would worry about it, actually, especially if you are applying to a local school. It may be too late for anything to be done about it (unless you happen to know the student's name?) but this a potential applicant for your spot in school. If you can knock them out of the running now (and quite likely permanently), I would go for it.
Out of curiosity, how did this guy/girl cheat?
I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering this..
I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering this..
I would worry about it, actually, especially if you are applying to a local school. It may be too late for anything to be done about it (unless you happen to know the student's name?) but this a potential applicant for your spot in school. If you can knock them out of the running now (and quite likely permanently), I would go for it.
I agree about this person competing for a spot when obviously they dont deserve it (seeing how dishonest they are). As far as the worrying goes though, I just feel that if you werent worried about it enough to report them when you had the chance, there's no point in worrying about it now that there's really nothing you can do. That's all i meant. I would have reported them in a heartbeat though. People like that should not have the opportunity to practice pharmacy....
I repeated one of my classes, and on pharmcas it requires me to indicate the test score?
😕 Help anyone??
PS: I have witnessed someone cheating during PCAT exam today...
any advice on that, too. please?
Exactly how do you cheat on a PCAT exam? Obviously having the answers for the test is impossible. Having a calculator for the test doesn't really help. Finally, did a couple of people just ATTEMPT to share answers? If they did, it might have been only one or two, and they could have shared the WRONG answer. In any case, I wouldn't worry about it. I was too focused on my test to even look around. I"d say: just quit overreacting and focus on your own ****.
The way that they seat you and change the test versions, if you cheat, you get the answers wrong.
So I guess you guys really don't have answer to the first question. 🙁
basically, she was going through her chemistry section during break time.
She corrected some answers while everyone else had their exams closed...
and I kept on watching her between sections cause I would never think anyone actually would cheat during pcat exams..., and I saw her going through the answer booklets and bubbling some answers.😱
I asked some people around me "what is she doing???" and the next section started....
everyone was in the middle of taking exams, so we couldn't really raise our hands to report or do anything about it... The pearson people were walking around but they never actually looked at her direction....
Me and other witnesses went up to the Pearson people after the exam to report it and told them where exactly she was seating cause we had to write down our row# and seat #...
The guy said "I can't do anything now. sorry" 👎
I was very very disappointed in them for being so useless.
Should I directly call Pearson and tell them?
basically, she was going through her chemistry section during break time.
She corrected some answers while everyone else had their exams closed...
and I kept on watching her between sections cause I would never think anyone actually would cheat during pcat exams..., and I saw her going through the answer booklets and bubbling some answers.😱
I asked some people around me "what is she doing???" and the next section started....
everyone was in the middle of taking exams, so we couldn't really raise our hands to report or do anything about it... The pearson people were walking around but they never actually looked at her direction....
Me and other witnesses went up to the Pearson people after the exam to report it and told them where exactly she was seating cause we had to write down our row# and seat #...
The guy said "I can't do anything now. sorry" 👎
I was very very disappointed in them for being so useless.
Should I directly call Pearson and tell them?
So I guess you guys really don't have answer to the first question. 🙁
basically, she was going through her chemistry section during break time.
She corrected some answers while everyone else had their exams closed...
and I kept on watching her between sections cause I would never think anyone actually would cheat during pcat exams..., and I saw her going through the answer booklets and bubbling some answers.😱
I asked some people around me "what is she doing???" and the next section started....
everyone was in the middle of taking exams, so we couldn't really raise our hands to report or do anything about it... The pearson people were walking around but they never actually looked at her direction....
Me and other witnesses went up to the Pearson people after the exam to report it and told them where exactly she was seating cause we had to write down our row# and seat #...
The guy said "I can't do anything now. sorry" 👎
I was very very disappointed in them for being so useless.
Should I directly call Pearson and tell them?
No, don't bother wasting your time....you have no evidence.
Are you still having trouble with the test score thing? I dont know if you saw my response to question 1 above because you said no one had answered, but the "test score" box is only if it is "applicable" to the class. Its not mandatory that you fill it in. Just leave the box blank.
So I guess you guys really don't have answer to the first question. 🙁
basically, she was going through her chemistry section during break time.
She corrected some answers while everyone else had their exams closed...
and I kept on watching her between sections cause I would never think anyone actually would cheat during pcat exams..., and I saw her going through the answer booklets and bubbling some answers.😱
I asked some people around me "what is she doing???" and the next section started....
everyone was in the middle of taking exams, so we couldn't really raise our hands to report or do anything about it... The pearson people were walking around but they never actually looked at her direction....
Me and other witnesses went up to the Pearson people after the exam to report it and told them where exactly she was seating cause we had to write down our row# and seat #...
The guy said "I can't do anything now. sorry" 👎
I was very very disappointed in them for being so useless.
Should I directly call Pearson and tell them?
Even if you called Pearson, you don't even know the person's name, there's nothing much you can say to them.. Just leave it alone, and in the future try to report it earlier.
Hey,
It's not so much that we don't know the answer to the first question, it's that the first question is confusing, so we don't even know what the question is.
You repeated a class, and PharmCAS is asking you enter the score for the class?
It's not so much that we don't know the answer to the first question, it's that the first question is confusing, so we don't even know what the question is.
You repeated a class, and PharmCAS is asking you enter the score for the class?
Even if you called Pearson, you don't even know the person's name, there's nothing much you can say to them.. Just leave it alone, and in the future try to report it earlier.
Now that I know the specifics of the situation, I would say don't worry about it. There's a good chance she changed some correct answers to incorrect ones. I would laugh heartily if she actually made her score worse. This is pretty minor cheating, and while it's too bad that she got away with it, it's not the end of the world. Also, someone who needs even more time probably missed a lot of questions to begin with - questions that she didn't even think about going back over. There are quite a few tricks and gimmicks on the PCAT that likely would escape the attention of someone angling for more time just to finish.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
R
rphfan2009
How the hell did they manage to cheat? Standardized tests are nearly impossible to cheat on.I repeated one of my classes, and on pharmcas it requires me to indicate the test score?
😕 Help anyone??
PS: I have witnessed someone cheating during PCAT exam today...
any advice on that, too. please?
I repeated one of my classes, and on pharmcas it requires me to indicate the test score?
😕 Help anyone??
when you enter a retake class, there should be an option for you to choose if this is first time you took it or a re-take... then you just enter what you got ie A, B or C like any other classes you entered, so i don't know what you mean by the test score...
How the hell did they manage to cheat? Standardized tests are nearly impossible to cheat on.
LOL FAIL
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K
H
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 773
H