test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry DrMom I'm jsut testing somethign out...and since this board is the least active I could see if it worked or not without failling in front of a huge group of people...my testing is done
 
Originally posted by DrMom
:laugh: were you successful?

Very successful...and I didn't blow up the SDN server while I did it...pretty impressive...I was just checking to see if a pic would post...it did...but I took it down...
 
Originally posted by immediatespring
u changed ur avatar, i saw it 😛

shhhhh...
I was testing it for someone else that may use it...although it works fine for me it doesn't work for them...kind of upsetting actually...guess I'll be testing here a little more often