testing centers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fenixtnlfan

P2 Wildcat
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they add extra seats to testing centers? Of course the one I want filled up even though it was open two days ago. I'm kicking myself for not signing up then. Just wondering if I still have a chance at the closer one.
 
I wouldn't count on extra seats being added, but it might be worth a call or email to Harcourt. Good luck.
I ran into the same situation for the PCAT we just took. I wanted the site in Cleveland, which is given at the college I'm attending, but it was full so I had to drive two hours to Columbus and take it at Ohio State 🙁
 
i also had the same situation. there is nothing harcourt can do, but you should keep checking the site like 5 times a day, especially close to the test. check the date people have to to cancel. i kept checking and finally someone cancelled and i got into the location i wanted. its definitely possible someone will drop out, especially if they signed up and just took the august test and when they get their score decide they dont want to take it anymore. sign up for the other location and if it opens up, call harcourt right away!

good luck!!
 
i also had the same situation. there is nothing harcourt can do, but you should keep checking the site like 5 times a day, especially close to the test. check the date people have to to cancel. i kept checking and finally someone cancelled and i got into the location i wanted. its definitely possible someone will drop out, especially if they signed up and just took the august test and when they get their score decide they dont want to take it anymore. sign up for the other location and if it opens up, call harcourt right away!

good luck!!

Thanx for the suggestion! I'll keep looking!