Testing requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentguru52

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hi which school does not require the MCAT? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

They all do. (I assume you are referring to DO schools because this is the DO part of the forum.)

Members don't see this ad :)
This is the dumbest post I've seen in a while...

Reactions: 1 users
This is the dumbest post I've seen in a while...

And I have to disagree with you here. While the majority of schools do accept the mcat, there are a few programs that don’t require it.

And I have to disagree with you here. While the majority of schools do accept the mcat, there are a few programs that don’t require it.
All mainland US programs require MCAT. This thread can come off as a troll thread since anyone who is even slightly interested in becoming a physician should know MCAT is universally required.

Yea no. Feel free to do your research

Could you clarify? Kind of curious which US MD or US DO schools don't require the MCAT anymore. It'll be an interesting precedent.

I know some BA/MD or BS/MD programs will fast-track you into their medical school without needing to take an MCAT, but I get the feeling that isn't what you were asking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Could you clarify? Kind of curious which US MD or US DO schools don't require the MCAT anymore. It'll be an interesting precedent.

I know some BA/MD or BS/MD programs will fast-track you into their medical school without needing to take an MCAT, but I get the feeling that isn't what you were asking about.
I think Lecom will has the AIS which allows you to bypass the Mcat. Pretty sure all other schools require it though.