Tests

Started by DRdelgado
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DRdelgado

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, Whats up? Hows it going?

Anyways I have a question............ first of all I am horrible when it comes to tests. I can be amazing and to great at all of the class work but then when it comes to tests i choke! Does anyone have any suggestions? Study advice? What should I do the night before? How can I change?


HELLLLPPPP!!!!!

THANKS!
 
If you do a search of the forums you will find where people have discussed study strategies in the past. I think one of the biggies when it comes to test-taking is to not freak out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad