Texas A&M College of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted!
Interviewed 1/17 (virtual)
Acceptance 1/19

Reactions: 2 users
To those who interviewed recently, did they tell you when the last interview invites will be sent out?

Members don't see this ad :)
At this point I’d say official RIP for my dream school. Good luck to rest of yall

Reactions: 2 users
At this point I’d say official RIP for my dream school. Good luck to rest of yall
I do have a friend who is interviewing next Tuesday. Not sure if they are still inviting for interviews though (he was invited last week of January).

Interviewed 2/8/23
Accepted 2/14/23
Glad to be apart of the 2027 graduating class
LESSS GOOO

Reactions: 4 users
Looks like they're done interviewing OOS applicants. I got the email today. They probably have a few more in-state interviews left. Good luck all!! :)

Hey everyone, I'm a current student at the school and I'm tasked with inviting all who got acceptances to join the Facebook group! There is a link for the Class GroupMe and Discord in the group. Congratulations for those who got accepted!

Here is the link to the Facebook group:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone! I have created a Facebook page for the Texas A&M School of Dentistry Class of 2027. Hopefully we can all get connected and start this new journey together!
Hey congrats on the acceptance! Unfortunately the class Facebook page is supposed to be created and managed by upperclassmen until you have elections for student council. We've been slammed with exams and I just made one for you guys. Please refer to my previous post to direct everyone to the authorized Facebook page!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
We have the official Facebook group made already, anyone who has received their acceptance letter can PM me and I will send the invite link!
I am currently a D1 at TAMSOD, as part of Student Government we set up all group chats for you! We will be using the FB group we made to share important info with yall and answer any questions