Texas A&M next week??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vetwardbound

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, guys! Texas A&M was on winter break when I had my interview, and so I am hoping to drop by next week while I am in the state on spring break. Any current students have any advice of what to see? I'm planning on signing up for a traditional tour of the campus, but does anyone know if I can sit in on classes? It will only be my second time in College Station, too, so if there's anything I should see in the town while I'm there, let me know!!