Phantom_Eclipse

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 11, 2006
Texas
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Any updates in regards to our financial aid? Debra just emailed me that she hasn't received my MPN even though I already mailed it about 3 wks ago. :eek: It would be the second time this summer that I had troubles with the mail(the first one being the COP didnt receive my acceptance form)! :mad:

CatSpam

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2006
Status
Pharmacist
Phantom_Eclipse said:
Any updates in regards to our financial aid? Debra just emailed me that she hasn't received my MPN even though I already mailed it about 3 wks ago. :eek: It would be the second time this summer that I had troubles with the mail(the first one being the COP didnt receive my acceptance form)! :mad:
Phantom,

I spoke with Debra today (Friday) and got the following: Our "Cost of Attendance" has been pegged at $31,026. I was told that we would get a $1,000 TPEG grant, $8,500 subsidized loan, and $12,500 unsubsidized loan, for a total of $22,000 in loans for the year. You have to figure out where the other $9,026 is going to come from.

She was still somewhat unsure about WHEN we would actually get our letters but thought it would possibly be next week.

Just hope we get the money by the first day of class or else I'll be going to school without the benefit of books.

CatSpam

OP
P

Phantom_Eclipse

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 11, 2006
Texas
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Thanx for the update Cat!

I'll most likely use my credit cards for the books. I'll just pay it off when we get reimbursed.

BTW when are you moving in?

CatSpam

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2006
Status
Pharmacist
Phantom_Eclipse said:
Thanx for the update Cat!

I'll most likely use my credit cards for the books. I'll just pay it off when we get reimbursed.

BTW when are you moving in?
I'll arrive in Kingsville on the 8th and hopefully get somewhat settled in on that day. My apartment is right next to the campus which should make things easier. Looking forward to meeting you at the orientation.

Cat

About the Ads