Texas A&M

Started by Darla3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Darla3

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I am considering attending A&M vet school. They recommend that their students take an optional, advanced undergrad anatomy and a physiology class the summer before entry. Any aggies out there with advice?

Darla
 
Darla3 said:
Hi! I am considering attending A&M vet school. They recommend that their students take an optional, advanced undergrad anatomy and a physiology class the summer before entry. Any aggies out there with advice?

Darla
Not an aggie but am in vet school and yes any physiology and /or anatomy(especially anatomy) will be a BIG help for your first year.
 
Hi - I have officially decided to go to A&M! Are there any other aggie vet students or future students out there? Just curious!


Darla