Texas AEGD/GPRS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Persephone11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a d4 applying for residencies. I've got a good list of places to apply, but would like to apply to more in Texas. Anyone heard of any great programs there or any residents can speak of their experience?

* Ive looked into and talked to residents at San Antonio VA & Univ. of Houston AEGD.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone! I am a d4 applying for residencies. I've got a good list of places to apply, but would like to apply to more in Texas. Anyone heard of any great programs there or any residents can speak of their experience?

* Ive looked into and talked to residents at San Antonio VA & Univ. of Houston AEGD.

Have you gone to the PASS search engine already and looked at AEGD’s and GPR’s in Texas? Then contact the program directors the same way you did for the other two you have already spoken to. That’s the only way to get accurate information.

Yep! I tried doing that, but wasn't able to get a hold of anyone. I do plan on trying again, but just wanted to post on here to get more information.