Texas dental schools class of 2028 interview thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maddieals

Reaction score
I haven't seen a TMDSAS/Texas dental school thread for the class of 2028. If you could mention your general stats, when your application was processed, and if you have heard anything back!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Not to put @wysdoc on duty, but do you have insights on the TMDSAS dental side?
The pre-dental forums have a different organization structure than the pre-med forums so you will just be looking for the school specific threads.
@Maddieals You won't get an answer to a generic question like that expecting everyone to list out their stats for you

General questions go on the general questions thread. ADEA 2023-2024 Application Questions thread!
Interview tracker is here to see which schools have sent out invitations Official 2023-2024 School Interview Invites Tracker

TMDSAS has 4 dental schools and here are their threads: (stats, to gauge your competitiveness, at the first post of each)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The pre-dental forums have a different organization structure than the pre-med forums so you will just be looking for the school specific threads. General questions go on the general questions thread.

TMDSAS has 4 dental schools and here are their threads: (stats, to gauge your competitiveness, at the first post of each)
Awesome, I am new to these forums and struggling with finding threads haha, thank you so much!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome, I am new to these forums and struggling with finding threads haha, thank you so much!!!
this is the answer to the question about consideration in your other thread...