Texas Dental schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cozby

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering how the process for the Texas Dental schools are going for this cycle. Does anyone know if the classes have been filled for the three schools yet? Has anyone heard anything about an alternate list yet?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard that Baylor is full and that Houston and SanAntonio are close to being full as well. I don't think that they are going to send out alternate lists until April. That is just what I have heard. I could be wrong.

Dr.Dan said:
I've heard that Baylor is full and that Houston and SanAntonio are close to being full as well. I don't think that they are going to send out alternate lists until April. That is just what I have heard. I could be wrong.

I heard that as well, I am still hopin for a chance to go to school in UT houston. If the man upstairs is listening, I hope he makes it happen! Good luck to everyone else. hope everyone gets a chance to fullfill there desire to become a dentist.

HD, getting close to breaking the 1000 mark.