Texas Gas programs interview schedules, Please advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GasMD

whazup
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently working on my 4th year schedule and very interested in the TX gas programs. I would like to know when do most of the TX gas programs interview the applicants? I am planning to take the least vacation possible so I can finish early. I did look up at FREIDA but I just don't know how accurate the info. is out there. If I apply early, do I get to pick my dates? When is the best time to interview anyway? All :idea: welcome. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

GasMD said:
I am currently working on my 4th year schedule and very interested in the TX gas programs. I would like to know when do most of the TX gas programs interview the applicants? I am planning to take the least vacation possible so I can finish early. I did look up at FREIDA but I just don't know how accurate the info. is out there. If I apply early, do I get to pick my dates? When is the best time to interview anyway? All :idea: welcome. Thanks

October through the beginning of February for us. Best time is November: In the swing of the interview season, chance to make an early impression, and then be able to schedule a 2nd look at those programs you really like.

We had 23 second looks this year and a great majority of them made a very positive impression the second time around.