Texas Medical Jurisprudence Study Guide 2008

Started by DMich
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DMich

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to sell the Texas Medical Jurisprudence Study Guide 2008, (TMJ Study Guide is the authorized companion to the 17th edition of the Texas Medical Jurisprudence Manaul and is distributed by the Texas Medical Association).

The original price is $ 165.00 at TMA site is and I am willing to sell for $ 100.00 inclusive of shipping or best offer. Please contact me if interested.

https://www.texmed.org/Forms/Store/StorefrontProducts.aspx
 
Last edited:
I am looking to buy the study guide for the Texas Medical Jurisprudence Exam. Do you still have the books for sale? If yes, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!