TEXAS path programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLUsagar

rock chalk jayhawk
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yaah, and of course everyone else with some good knowledge about residencies in path,
any input on good Pathology programs in the state of TEXAS?
any rankings among them?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i heard UT southwestern and Baylor are good programs. I think both are good especially for academic path oriented people.

SLUsagar said:
yaah, and of course everyone else with some good knowledge about residencies in path,
any input on good Pathology programs in the state of TEXAS?
any rankings among them?

thanks

Everyone always asks me about path residencies in places I dislike.

For the record, on the dislike scale: LA (The Town of Our Lady the Queen of Angels of the Little Portion, is its full name translated) > Texas > NYC > The rest of California > The southeast. Thus LA is my most disliked place. But if you are asking me about the citizens, Texas makes a run for the top spot.

Texas has a lot of programs, that's all I really know. UTSW is rumored to be the best, Baylor has a good program particularly if you like mesothelioma, but Baylor had a tragic accident a few years back (a flood I think) and lost a lot of their slide and paper archives. So it's kind of a new program, in a sense.

Members don't see this ad :)
yaah, which baylor are you referring to....Houston or Dallas. Have you heard one is better than the other?

Baylor Houston seems nice and large....many # of fellowships