Texas pharmacy law/MPJE study guide

Started by jacst3r
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jacst3r

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be taking the Texas MPJE in the next 2 months. Looking for a study guide besides the law book. Previous editions welcome.
 
Texas MPJE study materials>>>

I have the following materials for sale and Yes I passed the exam on my first attempt.
1. Guide to Texas and Federal Pharmacy and Drug Law (8th edition, 2012) paid $ 159 by Fred Brinkley and Gary Cacciatore
2.Pass the Texas Pharmacy Law exam: A study guide and Review for the Texas MPJE by Sarah Fichuk paid $48
3.Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law by Barry S. Reiss paid $45

Total cost to me was $250

I will sell this to anyone with the best offer, message me
thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Texas MPJE study materials>>>

I have the following materials for sale and Yes I passed the exam on my first attempt.
1. Guide to Texas and Federal Pharmacy and Drug Law (8th edition, 2012) paid $ 159 by Fred Brinkley and Gary Cacciatore
2.Pass the Texas Pharmacy Law exam: A study guide and Review for the Texas MPJE by Sarah Fichuk paid $48
3.Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law by Barry S. Reiss paid $45

Total cost to me was $250

I will sell this to anyone with the best offer, message me
thanks
 
Texas MPJE study materials>>>

I have the following materials for sale and Yes I passed the exam on my first attempt.
1. Guide to Texas and Federal Pharmacy and Drug Law (8th edition, 2012) paid $ 159 by Fred Brinkley and Gary Cacciatore
2.Pass the Texas Pharmacy Law exam: A study guide and Review for the Texas MPJE by Sarah Fichuk paid $48
3.Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law by Barry S. Reiss paid $45

Total cost to me was $250

I will sell this to anyone with the best offer, message me
thanks

Still selling Fred brinkley book?