Texas Pharmacy Schools- Current Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KeitaroUrashima

The Last Air Bender
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was hoping if any current pharmacy students (Texas Tech, UIW, UHCOP, A&M, UT, TSU) could shed some light about the pros and cons of their school. (The course load and hours, the faculty, the environment, why you choose your school, how the curriculum is set up, and the retention rate of pharmacy students graduating within the 4 years). Any help and input is greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I guess no one has seen this thread or something, but if anyone does reply I would really appreciate it! I applied to texas tech, u of h, and a&m kingsville and really don't know which is my first choice. Any input would be so helpful! Thanks.

I'm not a current pharmacy school student. I just notice that a lot of people tell me that it doesn't matter which school you attend. I live in Houston. But I have noticed that I a lot of people taking per-pharmacy classes at UH, not TSU. But they said that they will be applying to both TSU and UHCOP. These people never explain why they are attending UH for pre pharmacy classes and not TSU.

A pro for TSU pharmacy school is that it is next door to the Houston Community College's Pharmacy Technician Program and TSU pharmacy school students are trained in their IV lab (HCC's) and pharm tech faulty.