Texas schools secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qweewq11

Smiley orgy organizer
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since I have state residency in Texas I will be applying to several Texas schools. Does anyone know what the secondaries for the various TX schools look like? Are they long and scary, or are they pretty reasonable? And is there much overlap between, say, UT Southwestern and UT Galveston? Or are they all similar?

Edit: To clarify somewhat, is there any reason (other than the extra $$) NOT to apply to every single Texas school? Or are the secondaries long and complicated enough so that it makes sense to only apply to some?

TIA!
:)

Members don't see this ad.

No, the secondaries aren't long and scary. Houston and Galveston don't have them. San Antonio's is almost a replica of the BIO section on TMDSAS. I think, am not sure, that only two schools have secondary fees. SW, A&M, and Baylor are the only schools that ask for an essay, and A&M and SW ask basically the same question. TECH and SW also make you write your science courses, but only science. I thought it would be arduous also but was quite surprised!