Texas Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TxNdentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've noticed it seems many of you have intereviewed at the 3 in Texas already. I took my DAT late (last week!), but got the app in a month ago. I got a "file complete" letter from San Antonio this week. Just so I have an idea, what is the process in TX like? Anyone get rejections yet? How soon should I know either way? Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

There's seems to be a 3-4 week delay between "we have your app" to "come for an interview". No rejections....just have to wait until Dec 1 to start seeing acceptances and then a rolling acceptance process until probably late April early May from what I've heard. Come join our Texas thread! Lots of great info!

I got a Baylor invite today, so I feel somewhat relieved that I at least get to interview somewhere! I'm not sure if Baylor is the least selective, or what, but my first choice is definitely UT Houston. Where is this TX thread you speak of? Forgive me, I did a search and came up with nothing.