Texas State Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTHopeful921

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone planning on attending Texas State?? I just got my acceptance the other day in the mail, but still deciding whether or not to attend. I have it narrowed down to 3 schools, but I really liked the school...

Members don't see this ad.

If you don't mind me asking how long ago did you receive your acceptance to Texas State? I had interviewed there as well, but haven't heard anything yet.

I just got my acceptance letter on Tuesday, Feb 14th. If you have been accepted, you have until Feb 29th to sign the acceptance sheet and get it back into the PT dept securing your spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I called and they told me my letter was sent back to them because of a wrong address. So I should be getting it this weekend. Guess I'm just gonna have to wait a little bit longer. Thanks!

If you dont mind me asking, what was your resume and GPA like when you applied? I am trying to get into Texas State right now and I am worried I don't meet the req.

are you applying for the class starting in June 2012, or for the next one in June 2013??