Texas State DPT 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

calderon87

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Yall,

I got an interview at Texas State on Jan 31. Anybody knows what their interview style is like? any pointers?
 
When I interviewed it was a 1-on-1 interview with a faculty member. Some general questions about "why PT" and "what you bring to TX State", and the rest of the time was just getting to know you and getting a feel of how you are as a person.
 
Im glad to hear that its a 1-on-1 interview. Last year I had a group interview at St. Augustine and didnt do so well, I was too nervous and I didnt feel like I could really make a connection with the interviewers