Texas Tech Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

julierx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am filling out the TTU application, and was wondering how you filled out the question about, "Have you had any involvement in community or extracurricular affairs? (Also, if you held an officer's position in any organization, please give the details of your reponsibilities.)". Did you fill it out resume style or in paragraph form?

Let me know what you guys think is best. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
But now that I think about it, I guess it depends on what kind of experience you're going to talk about. If you had a deeply personal community involvement experience and you want to go into detail about it, you should probably do paragraphs.

that1guy said:
But now that I think about it, I guess it depends on what kind of experience you're going to talk about. If you had a deeply personal community involvement experience and you want to go into detail about it, you should probably do paragraphs.

Yea your right, but I don't want to flood them with words. There is the ps, the additional info, and the extracurricular part...I think I'm going to condense it to resume form. Thanks for the help.