Texas Tech c/o 2028!

Started by snailpon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think more excited! IS first time applicant- The schools program seems amazing and I am very hopeful but just to get in for an interview would be amazing. Few more weeks of waiting to know is what makes me anxious 🙂
Same here I heard last year interview invites were sent as early as the last week of November.
 
Last year, I was emailed my denial on November 23rd around 3pm if that gives anyone an idea of when they could send updates this year. I also recently toured the school and they told us that they're trying to get updates out this week or early December
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad