Texas Tech DPT Class of 2020

Started by Mayadison
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mayadison

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I just wanted to start this thread for anyone who has accepted their position in the Texas tech dpt program starting this summer! (June 2017). Has a Facebook page been started yet?
 
Hi! I have been accepted to the Lubbock campus! Thanks for starting a thread! I haven't seen a facebook page yet
 
Ah okay awesome, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't heard anything. I'm not sure how to get in contact with everyone else in the program. I was accepted to the Odessa campus
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad