-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas Tech DPT Class of 2021
Started by PTAg17
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got Lubbock campus too!I figured we could go ahead and start a thread for those who have been accepted and plan on going to Tech.
I’ll be attending the Lubbock campus!
Nice! Are you for sure going to tech?I got Lubbock campus too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I’m already here finishing up undergrad so I’m just going to stay in Lubbock! What about you?Nice! Are you for sure going to tech?
That’s awesome that you get to stay in lubbock! I graduated from A&M about a year ago, so I’m excited to get back into school.Yeah, I’m already here finishing up undergrad so I’m just going to stay in Lubbock! What about you?
I’ll be attending the Amarillo Campus!
No clue. We could make one though?Any idea on if/when a Facebook group will be made?
Would you mind posting the link to the FB page? I'm having trouble finding it.Search "TTUHSC DPT Class Of 2021" on fb and it should pop up! It's the one with multiple members in it. There was an issue with the other one haha
Yes can you post the link? I cannot find it
Log into Facebook | Facebook
I think this is right. I'm not the best with Facebook, literally just got it a few months ago for PT stuff haha. If this didn't work let me know and I'll try again!
I think this is right. I'm not the best with Facebook, literally just got it a few months ago for PT stuff haha. If this didn't work let me know and I'll try again!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
