Texas Tech Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back on interviews acceptances for Texas Tech?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Thought I should start a thread of Texas Tech Acceptaces and interviews for this year!
When does Tech interview invites typically go out? At one time I had looked into it and I show maybe Oct 6 or Nov 23?

When does Tech interview invites typically go out? At one time I had looked into it and I show maybe Oct 6 or Nov 23?

I know there was one on 9/28 I think there is one 10/12 maybe? Haven’t seen anyone with that on this forum yet though

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an invite for an interview at the Amarillo campus on Oct 19.

Reactions: 1 users
Yo Kc8! Just received my “unfortunately” denial email from UTMB @ Galveston.
Damn, well at least there is still hope at Tech! When did you submit everything for UTMB?

Damn, well at least there is still hope at Tech! When did you submit everything for UTMB?
September 24th dude for PTCAS and September 25th for the supplemental stuff.

September 24th dude for PTCAS and September 25th for the supplemental stuff.
I turned in my supplemental the same day haha, so maybe I'll hear something soon too. I forgot to ask, but did they say how long it will be before we hear anything from Tech?

I turned in my supplemental the same day haha, so maybe I'll hear something soon too. I forgot to ask, but did they say how long it will be before we hear anything from Tech?
Yes sir! Hopefully you here great news from UTMB!
Usually about 2-4weeks we will here back from Tech. I believe. I don’t remember them saying anything in the meeting or anything.

Yes sir! Hopefully you here great news from UTMB!
Usually about 2-4weeks we will here back from Tech. I believe. I don’t remember them saying anything in the meeting or anything.
I think y’all should hear soon. I know a girl who got acceptance for Tech last week!

Reactions: 1 user

yeah, I got an offer from Tech last week after an interview on 9/21! You should hear soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know why the deadline was extended to November 1st for Tech? It was originally October first I think.

Yeah I've noticed that too on Merlin. I'm unsure why, but I'm gonna tell myself it's why I haven't heard my decision yet :laugh:

Yeah I've noticed that too on Merlin. I'm unsure why, but I'm gonna tell myself it's why I haven't heard my decision yet :laugh:

I just hope the deadline doesn’t bring in more candidates who have a more competitive application than me! Haha which I’m sure it will.... lol

I just hope the deadline doesn’t bring in more candidates who have a more competitive application than me! Haha which I’m sure it will.... lol

Let's go ahead and assume they didn't even have enough applicants to fill all the spots so we're basically guaranteed a seat already lol

Awesome! Congrats!! Can you post your stats if you don’t mind?
Yes mam. No worries. And thank you!!!!

cGPA 3.41
Pre-reqGPA 3.6-3.8
GRE 291/3.5

Observation hours
3500 hours acute care pt tech (work)
30 hours early childhood intervention (shadow)
24 hours outpatient clinic (shadow)
24 hours Home Heath adults (shadow)

Volunteer
Snak pack for 4 kids
Local schools with kids and families
Outpatient Speech Therapy Cookout for families

Yeah first cycle!

I applied to tech, first choice! I am from the area!

I also applied to UNT but got a rejection letter. :(
Yes I also got a rejection from UNT boss, no worries !!
Where are ya getting ya undergrad from ?

Has anyone heard back on interviews acceptances for Texas Tech?

I don't know about others, but I got an interview invitation about two weeks after I submitted my secondary. I just had the interview and most of the students I spoke to had similar wait times as me, many even sooner than two weeks. I'm still not sure when they'll offer acceptances, as the Texas schools have this match program that they do. I'm out of state, so I'm not too familiar with it, but I just wanted to give my experience with interviews.

I don't know about others, but I got an interview invitation about two weeks after I submitted my secondary. I just had the interview and most of the students I spoke to had similar wait times as me, many even sooner than two weeks. I'm still not sure when they'll offer acceptances, as the Texas schools have this match program that they do. I'm out of state, so I'm not too familiar with it, but I just wanted to give my experience with interviews.

Two weeks is fast! I sent my application in about a month after it opened.. still haven’t heard anything. Starting to loose hope haha