You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas Tech Interview
Started by Pretty1in1punk
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When does Tech interview invites typically go out? At one time I had looked into it and I show maybe Oct 6 or Nov 23?Thought I should start a thread of Texas Tech Acceptaces and interviews for this year!
Pretty1in1punk
Dj500
When does Tech interview invites typically go out? At one time I had looked into it and I show maybe Oct 6 or Nov 23?
I know there was one on 9/28 I think there is one 10/12 maybe? Haven’t seen anyone with that on this forum yet though
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty1in1punk
Dj500
Have you heard anything yet?When does Tech interview invites typically go out? At one time I had looked into it and I show maybe Oct 6 or Nov 23?
No, have not. Only USA Austin so far.Have you heard anything yet?
Yo Kc8! Just received my “unfortunately” denial email from UTMB @ Galveston.Just received an invite for an interview at the Amarillo campus on Oct 19.
Damn, well at least there is still hope at Tech! When did you submit everything for UTMB?Yo Kc8! Just received my “unfortunately” denial email from UTMB @ Galveston.
September 24th dude for PTCAS and September 25th for the supplemental stuff.Damn, well at least there is still hope at Tech! When did you submit everything for UTMB?
I turned in my supplemental the same day haha, so maybe I'll hear something soon too. I forgot to ask, but did they say how long it will be before we hear anything from Tech?September 24th dude for PTCAS and September 25th for the supplemental stuff.
Yes sir! Hopefully you here great news from UTMB!I turned in my supplemental the same day haha, so maybe I'll hear something soon too. I forgot to ask, but did they say how long it will be before we hear anything from Tech?
Usually about 2-4weeks we will here back from Tech. I believe. I don’t remember them saying anything in the meeting or anything.
Pretty1in1punk
Dj500
I think y’all should hear soon. I know a girl who got acceptance for Tech last week!Yes sir! Hopefully you here great news from UTMB!
Usually about 2-4weeks we will here back from Tech. I believe. I don’t remember them saying anything in the meeting or anything.
BTHOp.t.apps
Full Member
I turned in my supplemental the same day haha, so maybe I'll hear something soon too. I forgot to ask, but did they say how long it will be before we hear anything from Tech?
yeah, I got an offer from Tech last week after an interview on 9/21! You should hear soon!
Pretty1in1punk
Dj500
Anyone know why the deadline was extended to November 1st for Tech? It was originally October first I think.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty1in1punk
Dj500
Yeah I've noticed that too on Merlin. I'm unsure why, but I'm gonna tell myself it's why I haven't heard my decision yet![]()
I just hope the deadline doesn’t bring in more candidates who have a more competitive application than me! Haha which I’m sure it will.... lol
I just hope the deadline doesn’t bring in more candidates who have a more competitive application than me! Haha which I’m sure it will.... lol
Let's go ahead and assume they didn't even have enough applicants to fill all the spots so we're basically guaranteed a seat already lol
Pretty1in1punk
Dj500
Let's go ahead and assume they didn't even have enough applicants to fill all the spots so we're basically guaranteed a seat already lol
Haha that would be a dream come true haha
Just got an offer from Tech for the Amarillo campus! You were right hahayeah, I got an offer from Tech last week after an interview on 9/21! You should hear soon!
Me too boss!!!!!Just got an offer from Tech for the Amarillo campus! You were right haha
Pretty1in1punk
Dj500
Congrats!! Was that y’all a preference; the Amarillo campus?Me too boss!!!!!
Yes mam! That was my “a” preference for sure. I live in amarillo !Congrats!! Was that y’all a preference; the Amarillo campus?
Pretty1in1punk
Dj500
Awesome! Congrats!! Can you post your stats if you don’t mind?Yes mam! That was my “a” preference for sure. I live in amarillo !
Yes mam. No worries. And thank you!!!!Awesome! Congrats!! Can you post your stats if you don’t mind?
cGPA 3.41
Pre-reqGPA 3.6-3.8
GRE 291/3.5
Observation hours
3500 hours acute care pt tech (work)
30 hours early childhood intervention (shadow)
24 hours outpatient clinic (shadow)
24 hours Home Heath adults (shadow)
Volunteer
Snak pack for 4 kids
Local schools with kids and families
Outpatient Speech Therapy Cookout for families
What are your top choices of schools ? Is this your 1st cycle ?Awesome! Congrats!! Can you post your stats if you don’t mind?
Pretty1in1punk
Dj500
What are your top choices of schools ? Is this your 1st cycle ?
Yeah first cycle!
I applied to tech, first choice! I am from the area!
I also applied to UNT but got a rejection letter. 🙁
Yes I also got a rejection from UNT boss, no worries !!Yeah first cycle!
I applied to tech, first choice! I am from the area!
I also applied to UNT but got a rejection letter. 🙁
Where are ya getting ya undergrad from ?
Has anyone heard back on interviews acceptances for Texas Tech?
I don't know about others, but I got an interview invitation about two weeks after I submitted my secondary. I just had the interview and most of the students I spoke to had similar wait times as me, many even sooner than two weeks. I'm still not sure when they'll offer acceptances, as the Texas schools have this match program that they do. I'm out of state, so I'm not too familiar with it, but I just wanted to give my experience with interviews.
Pretty1in1punk
Dj500
I don't know about others, but I got an interview invitation about two weeks after I submitted my secondary. I just had the interview and most of the students I spoke to had similar wait times as me, many even sooner than two weeks. I'm still not sure when they'll offer acceptances, as the Texas schools have this match program that they do. I'm out of state, so I'm not too familiar with it, but I just wanted to give my experience with interviews.
Two weeks is fast! I sent my application in about a month after it opened.. still haven’t heard anything. Starting to loose hope haha
Pretty1in1punk
Dj500
My friend just got an interview for Tech on Friday. Anyone else hear anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
