Texas tech pharmacy gpa

Started by member1390
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

member1390

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be applying to texas tech school school of pharmacy this year. I wanted to find out if texas tech takes into consideration +/- when calculating the pre pharm gpa? As in would my A- or B+ be calculated as that or would it be converted to A and B respectively?
 
I will be applying to texas tech school school of pharmacy this year. I wanted to find out if texas tech takes into consideration +/- when calculating the pre pharm gpa? As in would my A- or B+ be calculated as that or would it be converted to A and B respectively?

Plus and minus grades are converted to just their A or B or C grade respectively, and the GPA is calculated from that.