Texas

pinkpeanuts

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2004
    Hi, could any1 pls let me know how to go about getting an x ray licence in Texas?Is there a 3-4 day course offered there like it is here in California?Also how much does a dental assistant earn there with/without the x ray licence?Please help me out,i'm very stressed about moving there,its very important.Thank you. :(

smilebrite

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Sep 24, 2004
      pinkpeanuts said:
      Hi, could any1 pls let me know how to go about getting an x ray licence in Texas?Is there a 3-4 day course offered there like it is here in California?Also how much does a dental assistant earn there with/without the x ray licence?Please help me out,i'm very stressed about moving there,its very important.Thank you. :(

hi there am working as dental assistant without x ray certification and i get some $11 dollar per hour if you get x ray ceritficate you probably get 20 to 25 as much as i know i hope this will hepl,,,, :idea: :scared:

pinkpeanuts

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Feb 17, 2004
        smilebrite said:
        hi there am working as dental assistant without x ray certification and i get some $11 dollar per hour if you get x ray ceritficate you probably get 20 to 25 as much as i know i hope this will hepl,,,, :idea: :scared:
        Thanx a ton for your reply.Can you please tell me where in Texas you are working and for how long?Good luck.

About the Ads

G.P

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        May 11, 2004
        Virginia
          smilebrite said:
          hi am not in texas but in maryland :D
          Hey there,
          Sorry for not writing back earlier ,am out of town!!So how long have you been in Maryland?.Will PM you my contact once i am back home.Will be glad to help you in any way i can.By the way what type of visa are you on??
          Good luck with your prep.

smilebrite

10+ Year Member
          7+ Year Member
          Sep 24, 2004
            G.P said:
            Hey there,
            Sorry for not writing back earlier ,am out of town!!So how long have you been in Maryland?.Will PM you my contact once i am back home.Will be glad to help you in any way i can.By the way what type of visa are you on??
            Good luck with your prep.
            hi sorry for replying late was busy in something its been a year now am on j2 dependant visa,,,, want some hepl with part 2 exam speciallly behavoral science and public health any suggestions are welcomed,,, thanks for replying :D

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.