Texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkpeanuts

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, could any1 pls let me know how to go about getting an x ray licence in Texas?Is there a 3-4 day course offered there like it is here in California?Also how much does a dental assistant earn there with/without the x ray licence?Please help me out,i'm very stressed about moving there,its very important.Thank you. :(

Members don't see this ad.

pinkpeanuts said:
Hi, could any1 pls let me know how to go about getting an x ray licence in Texas?Is there a 3-4 day course offered there like it is here in California?Also how much does a dental assistant earn there with/without the x ray licence?Please help me out,i'm very stressed about moving there,its very important.Thank you. :(

hi there am working as dental assistant without x ray certification and i get some $11 dollar per hour if you get x ray ceritficate you probably get 20 to 25 as much as i know i hope this will hepl,,,, :idea: :scared:

smilebrite said:
hi there am working as dental assistant without x ray certification and i get some $11 dollar per hour if you get x ray ceritficate you probably get 20 to 25 as much as i know i hope this will hepl,,,, :idea: :scared:
Thanx a ton for your reply.Can you please tell me where in Texas you are working and for how long?Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
pinkpeanuts said:
Thanx a ton for your reply.Can you please tell me where in Texas you are working and for how long?Good luck.
hi am not in texas but in maryland :D

smilebrite said:
hi am not in texas but in maryland :D
Hey there,
Sorry for not writing back earlier ,am out of town!!So how long have you been in Maryland?.Will PM you my contact once i am back home.Will be glad to help you in any way i can.By the way what type of visa are you on??
Good luck with your prep.

G.P said:
Hey there,
Sorry for not writing back earlier ,am out of town!!So how long have you been in Maryland?.Will PM you my contact once i am back home.Will be glad to help you in any way i can.By the way what type of visa are you on??
Good luck with your prep.
hi sorry for replying late was busy in something its been a year now am on j2 dependant visa,,,, want some hepl with part 2 exam speciallly behavoral science and public health any suggestions are welcomed,,, thanks for replying :D