Tgim!!!!!!!

Started by flin5845
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

flin5845

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank God It's about to be Monday! I hate the weekends now, all I do is count down until its Monday! It seemed like last Monday and Tuesday were pretty busy for interview invites, lets hope that rolls over again!

Good luck everyone!
 
👍
Thank God It's about to be Monday! I hate the weekends now, all I do is count down until its Monday! It seemed like last Monday and Tuesday were pretty busy for interview invites, lets hope that rolls over again!

Good luck everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad