Thank God for review sessions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Exams next week; I don't think I could do it without review sessions this week. I spent the entire weekend studying so that I could have adequate questions for the review sessions and also to pinpoint what I don't know or am having trouble understanding. The problem is I found out there is SO VERY MUCH that falls into that category. :eek: :scared:

Any suggestions for preparing for MS1 exams? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Psycho Doctor said:
Exams next week; I don't think I could do it without review sessions this week. I spent the entire weekend studying so that I could have adequate questions for the review sessions and also to pinpoint what I don't know or am having trouble understanding. The problem is I found out there is SO VERY MUCH that falls into that category. :eek: :scared:

Any suggestions for preparing for MS1 exams? :confused:

I usually just e-mail the professor all of my questions. Most prof's are quick to respond and give you a pretty comrehensive answer : plus, you can save the e-mail and have it in written form for last minute review.

psycho.. do yourself a favor and realize there are not enough hours in the day to accomplish what you want. Just study your ass off as hard as possible... chances are in med school...with that type of work ethic... you will pass

Members don't see this ad :)
yellowcat322 said:
I usually just e-mail the professor all of my questions. Most prof's are quick to respond and give you a pretty comrehensive answer : plus, you can save the e-mail and have it in written form for last minute review.
really, you can do that? Imagine if everyone in the class sent a whole set of questions...but maybe i'll be the only one, or at least the first one :D

PreMedAdAG said:
psycho.. do yourself a favor and realize there are not enough hours in the day to accomplish what you want. Just study your ass off as hard as possible... chances are in med school...with that type of work ethic... you will pass
thanks, and it does seem overwhelming