Thank-you cards

Started by alswl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alswl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview few days ago and I totally forgot about thank-you notes and didn't ask them their contact information. I don't even remember their names..

Is thank-you card really really necessary?
Current pharmacy students, did you guys all send thank you notes after your interview?

Thank you
 
I had my interview few days ago and I totally forgot about thank-you notes and didn't ask them their contact information. I don't even remember their names..

Is thank-you card really really necessary?
Current pharmacy students, did you guys all send thank you notes after your interview?

I must admit that I haven't send thank-you cards after my interviews to get into pharmacy school. I don't think I was even aware that was necessary at that time, but times change, and I think it's more of a usual practice now than in 2002-03 season. I would send a card to the school, attention to admissions committee. 🙂

I did send elaborate thank-you letters when applying for fellowships, though...
 
waht is the purpose for sending one in? r u trying to boost ur chance of getting admitted? just want to let u know that it wont change anything.