Thank you cards??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dermit

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright folks, I know the issue of thank you cards has been raised before in various different forums. However, now that we've started to interview for dermatology, I thought I'd bring up the topic. Perhaps everyone could chime in as to how they plan to send thank you cards. I've heard a variety of ideas: one thank you to the program director, thank yous to all interviewers, email thank yous, etc. Thoughts on what people will actually do? It seems that one thank you to the program director is my preference, but I'd love to hear what people think...

Members don't see this ad.

Alright folks, I know the issue of thank you cards has been raised before in various different forums. However, now that we've started to interview for dermatology, I thought I'd bring up the topic. Perhaps everyone could chime in as to how they plan to send thank you cards. I've heard a variety of ideas: one thank you to the program director, thank yous to all interviewers, email thank yous, etc. Thoughts on what people will actually do? It seems that one thank you to the program director is my preference, but I'd love to hear what people think...

i wrote one to the program director, one to the chair, and one to any particular faculty member i clicked well with or knew prior to interviewing there.