Thank you cards??

Started by Dermit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dermit

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright folks, I know the issue of thank you cards has been raised before in various different forums. However, now that we've started to interview for dermatology, I thought I'd bring up the topic. Perhaps everyone could chime in as to how they plan to send thank you cards. I've heard a variety of ideas: one thank you to the program director, thank yous to all interviewers, email thank yous, etc. Thoughts on what people will actually do? It seems that one thank you to the program director is my preference, but I'd love to hear what people think...
 
Alright folks, I know the issue of thank you cards has been raised before in various different forums. However, now that we've started to interview for dermatology, I thought I'd bring up the topic. Perhaps everyone could chime in as to how they plan to send thank you cards. I've heard a variety of ideas: one thank you to the program director, thank yous to all interviewers, email thank yous, etc. Thoughts on what people will actually do? It seems that one thank you to the program director is my preference, but I'd love to hear what people think...

i wrote one to the program director, one to the chair, and one to any particular faculty member i clicked well with or knew prior to interviewing there.