Thank You Emails

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GiraffeAddict

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Of those current or past applicants who sent thank you emails following interviews, how often did you get responses?!

I have received very few responses in total, including from the programs I really liked where my thank yous were a bit more "lovey". I'm certain I'm just creating unnecessary anxiety, for myself but I'm curious as to what others have been experiencing recently. I've also been told many programs adopt a "do not respond" policy?! Thanks.
 
Except from my home program, I had zero responses.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent a quick thank you email to all of my interviewers with a >75% response rate. I thought they were all very positive.

I don't see the utility of hand writing thank you letters in 2014, but that's just my opinion.
 
I sent a quick thank you email to all of my interviewers with a >75% response rate. I thought they were all very positive.

I don't see the utility of hand writing thank you letters in 2014, but that's just my opinion.
x2 to this