Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I'm a medicine resident and just renewed my ACLS. There were a lot of EMTs who took the test with me and I got to know some of them over the two day course. I wanted to commend you guys on doing such and awesome job. You guys are waaaay under-appreciated! You work just as hard if not harder than MDs and RNs but are so darn humble. Its sad that it took me this long to realize it. So anyway, I just wanted to say - THANK YOU!
👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
I'm a medicine resident and just renewed my ACLS. There were a lot of EMTs who took the test with me and I got to know some of them over the two day course. I wanted to commend you guys on doing such and awesome job. You guys are waaaay under-appreciated! You work just as hard if not harder than MDs and RNs but are so darn humble. Its sad that it took me this long to realize it. So anyway, I just wanted to say - THANK YOU!
👍 👍 👍 👍 👍