Thank you note after Interview

Started by letsgfuad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did you write a thank you note

  • Yes and got accepted to the school

    Votes: 20 40.0%
  • No and got accepted to the school

    Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Yes but no acceptance

    Votes: 4 8.0%
  • no and no acceptance

    Votes: 4 8.0%

  • Total voters
    50

letsgfuad

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you write a thank you note after your interview... and if you did or not state whether you got accepted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wrote a thank you email not to ensure acceptance cause I don't think it matters. But I did because the interviewer I had was extremely friendly and we had a very nice conversation and he also said to keep in touch haha. Actually his words at the end of the interview were:

"Remember to look me up and thank me once you get in" LOL I haven't done that yet but I plan to if I attend the school.
 
that's terrible! you should always thank an interviewer for their time.

Yes maybe you should... but i honestly think THEY should be thanking us. We are the ones who spent the money to come see them. Both parties should be thankful, but i showed my thanks by showing up to the interview. Honestly though, i did send out emails to my move fav. interviewees.