Thank You SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ronin786

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured after all this good news, it's time to thank all the useful members who pitch in around here. Thanks to you guys, I managed to get through Step 1, Step 2 and match, all while shaving a year off my application cycle due to a misunderstanding I had that was clarified on here.

Seriously thanks to all the active members, but especially Gutonc, Winged Scapula, Law2Doc, StellarClouds and aPD. You guys all rock and as soon as I have enough money in the bank, I plan on getting that lifetime donor status.

I don't think there's a free resource out there that's been more beneficial to me than this forum, so thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 20 users
I didn't know it was possible to apply to the match with only ECFMG verification. I thought you had to be certified first.
just to make it clear... you're just saying that you missed one shot for match b/c you thought that you need the certificate thus you didn't even apply ... nothing else ...right?

I'm saying I didn't miss that shot because of the folks here on SDN.
:laugh: ok :laugh: thx. sry for silly questions.... You just scared me. I'm applying in upcoming season and I will not be certified .. I know that I don't have to be but I got scared that you're talking about some "secret rule" which programs use or something like this... thx and congrats!

Likewise, a big thanks to everyone here. I've checked SDN on & off from my pre-med days, finally joined this past Monday during the early match results glitch, and after less than a week of consistently being on here, have realized how invaluable & amazing this community really is. Am now inspired to stop lurking & to contribute.

Congrats to all who matched/successfully SOAPed, & thanks again :)

Reactions: 1 users
Ditto to the thanks for the wonderful and helpful SDNers! You rock!

Reactions: 1 user
I second everything said on this thread! SDN has been a fantastic resource. Not a big poster, but definitely a big lurker. I'll definitely start posting more and hopefully advising others who need a bit of assistance. Thanks again everyone.

Reactions: 1 user