Thank You SDN!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharmaddict

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to thank all the members of SDN for helping me achieve my dream of becoming a pharmacist. I have went through a lot of turmoil during the past three years, with constant rejections from pharmacy schools and lots happening in personal life. But you all have helped me in direct and indirect ways reach my goal of getting into pharmacy school! I got accepted to University of Waterloo School of Pharmacy! I have been dreaming of this day for many years and have finally achieved.

For all those, who are waiting just belive in yourself and work hard! When there is a will there is a way!

I want to thank you all once again for all your help and helping me achieve the most memorable moment in my life!