Thank you so much!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raleighzia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to the members of SDN who have greatly encouraged me in my optometry school application process. I had planned on making this thread extra long and detailed, but I realized that most people don't have a whole hour to spare when reading a thread. The following members have been a GREAT source of encouragement to me: nytp, likwidfruit, eyeballinbruin, bigdumy, mewcakes, kiwi5frog and dawgod. Each and every one of you have been a great source of inspiration to me whether you realize it or not. I know I have spoken to some of you through pm on this forum and some of you have had your posts lurked by me. Anywho, it was your kind words and sharing of vital information that I have kept in mind throughout this LONG process. I am now enrolling in optometry school 2011 and I have you guys partly to thank.:)

Members don't see this ad.

no problem.. see u in the fall.

Congrats! This process is difficult on everyone.

Once you're into opt school, everyone starts working together. Hopefully, I'll see you at my school!