Thank You to all

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

Beoz

I have not been accepted - hell I haven't even applied. But I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here on SDN. Just two weeks ago I had my head up my ass, I had no idea what the hell was going on. As soon as I found SDN I have just soaked up all the application knowledge like a sponge. Its too bad I didn't find it earlier.

I know that when I apply for medical school I can put forth a badass application that will be competitive at most any school. And that is all thanks to SDN.

Members don't see this ad.

Just be aware that this is not the gospel. There are lots of very helpful people here, but some may be misinformed, some may have out of date info and some may be totally wrong. Take as much advice as you can get, but take it all with a grain of salt.

Well said, Trouta.

Beoz, at least you found SDN before you applied. I barely found it a couple of months ago, after finishing the application cycle and getting into med school. I would have been addicted to it long before if I had this outlet while I was an undergrad. Well, at least I will have this resource as a med student, I guess.

Good luck Beoz, and don't neglect your own advisors at your school and premed/prehealth clubs that can also be a great way to acquire info and insight into this whole big game of getting into med school and surviving intact! :wink: