Thank You

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SoftGel

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a general shout out to SDN and all the support I (we all) have received over the past year(s). This community, by and large, is made up of amazing people, who give up their valuable time in order to help us along on our own professional journeys. I appreciate anyone who posts constructively.

Best wishes to everyone here as December 2nd approaches. We have all struggled, strived, and pushed on in our own unique circumstances. I don't care what anyone says, this game is a marathon, and
I give credit to anyone that even enters the race.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Aww psshhh you're welcome ;) jkjk. Besides all the trolling and misleading info, there's a lot to be found here and it's a really supportive community too! I remember this day two years ago, absolutely unable to hold back tears/crying as I called family and friends telling them I got in, after being waitlisted by USC the night before (lol). Good luck to everyone! Whatever happens, good or bad, is meant to happen and new opportunities await :)

Reactions: 2 users
As Student Doctor Network (SDN) self proclaimed Spokesman, I would like to say you're welcomed.