Thank you!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnDoeDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to hank everyone here on SDN for helping me out. I just got an acceptance to NYU off the waitlist and I am the happiest guy in the world right now. Life is good :)

I could not have done it without you guys. Special, thanks goes out to Amsie (or whatever her name is now) Lifeisgood, Jack Bauer, and everyone else whom I forgot to mention. Thank you!

Now time to make some posts about housing and how to get financial aid! Class starts in 3 weeks, omg!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations man!

I just want to hank everyone here on SDN for helping me out. I just got an acceptance to NYU off the waitlist and I am the happiest guy in the world right now. Life is good :)

I could not have done it without you guys. Special, thanks goes out to Amsie (or whatever her name is now) Lifeisgood, Jack Bauer, and everyone else whom I forgot to mention. Thank you!

Now time to make some posts about housing and how to get financial aid! Class starts in 3 weeks, omg!

Whoa dude, good luck. You must have totally resigned all hope. I don't envy what you must have gone through. Congratulations and good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
if you dont mind, mind posting some stats?
just curious
- Danny

congrats! best of luck with school

Why didn't you mention my name. Anyways, Congrats.You can now safely quit your Mcdonald's job.feel you bro.

Congradulations fellow classmate! See you in a couple of weeks!

NYU School of Dentistry
Class of 2011

congrats dude. sucks that you probably spent time reapplying and maybe even retaking the DAT. but that acceptance feeling must be priceless. i hope i can get that feeling this cycle. :thumbup:

congrats!! you have been a great support for me this past cycle, and this just proves that good things happen to good peoplE!! good luck at NYU, bro.

jb!:)

Congrats. Good luck

thank you everyone for your kind words. I can not wait to be a dentist already!

So now I am freaking out about finding housing around NYU lol.