Thanks Everyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WhoaTasneem

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to give sincere thanks to everyone for all the help and support over the past few months. This whole pre-professional thing can be way, super duper stressful , make you wanna pull out all your hair, cant eat, cant sleep make your stomach turn, nerve wrecking experience and there’s no way I would have made it thus far with out all the help and encouragement from the SDN members…..so thank you to all! I really appreciate it and I wish everyone the best!

Happy Holidays!


Tasneem
 
Thank you for your helpful advice and support!!! Congrats on your acceptance!!



Hey Guys!

I just wanted to give sincere thanks to everyone for all the help and support over the past few months. This whole pre-professional thing can be way, super duper stressful , make you wanna pull out all your hair, cant eat, cant sleep make your stomach turn, nerve wrecking experience and there’s no way I would have made it thus far with out all the help and encouragement from the SDN members…..so thank you to all! I really appreciate it and I wish everyone the best!

Happy Holidays!


Tasneem