Thanks Everyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We've enjoyed a long run of peacefulness here at SDN Anesthesia.

Clinical threads, lifestyle threads, funny stuff, serious stuff, some heated discussions.... which is good.

I'd list everyone, but at the risk of leaving someone out, I'll just say THANKS to all of you who take your time to post here.

I enjoy discussing our profession, and our lives, over a cuppla Patron margaritas with freshly squeezed lime juice with you. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank goodness interview season is over so we don't have to talk about which program has the best black belt judo master ex-world champion yodeler chairman who can intubate upside down while fighting the Sith, baking a cake, and receiving the most research money at the same time.

Thank goodness interview season is over so we don't have to talk about which program has the best black belt judo master ex-world champion yodeler chairman who can intubate upside down while fighting the Sith, baking a cake, and receiving the most research money at the same time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yep, happens every year, Bro.

Makes for a boring cuppla months on SDN.

I think NOYAC has his Mike Singletary dog pee-pee on his computer during that time.....:laugh:

(uhhh, HEY MIKEY, CAN YOU POST THAT PIC AGAIN????? FRIKKIN AWESOME MUTT!!!!!)

We've enjoyed a long run of peacefulness here at SDN Anesthesia.

Clinical threads, lifestyle threads, funny stuff, serious stuff, some heated discussions.... which is good.

I'd list everyone, but at the risk of leaving someone out, I'll just say THANKS to all of you who take your time to post here.

I enjoy discussing our profession, and our lives, over a cuppla Patron margaritas with freshly squeezed lime juice with you. :thumbup:

as your pharmacist lurker....i would like to say that i enjoy the clinical discussions....i like learning how you guys approach using drugs, and often pick up some pharmacology that i've since forgotten along the way.

thanks for making me want to stay on my toes!

as your pharmacist lurker....i would like to say that i enjoy the clinical discussions....i like learning how you guys approach using drugs, and often pick up some pharmacology that i've since forgotten along the way.

thanks for making me want to stay on my toes!

Thanks for your post.

Please feel free to post your knowledge...intervene on posts where you feel comfortable....we had a pharmacist who posted quite prolifically for a while, and she is missed.

We can learn from you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yep, happens every year, Bro.

Makes for a boring cuppla months on SDN.

I think NOYAC has his Mike Singletary dog pee-pee on his computer during that time.....:laugh:

(uhhh, HEY MIKEY, CAN YOU POST THAT PIC AGAIN????? FRIKKIN AWESOME MUTT!!!!!)

IMG_3974.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w23/Noyac/Not%20Another%20One/IMG_3974.jpg

DUDE, I OWE YOU. I'M GETTIN EMOTIONAL......NEED A TISSUE...... I WANNA COME MEET YOUR MUTT. AND I'LL BRING S.O. ....AND WE'LL INTRODUCE S.O. TO ALL YOUR OLD-SCHOOL GENERAL SURGEONS.....AND THEY'LL THINK SHE'S THERE TO RESTOCK THE FRIG WITH MILK AND JUICE....UNTIL THEY SEE HER YANK OUT A LAP GB IN 15 MINUTES.....:laugh:.....THEN YOU CAN SHOW ME HOW YOU MAKE DA ROOSTERTAIL ON A SNOWBOARD....:thumbup:

DUDE, I OWE YOU. I'M GETTIN EMOTIONAL. I WANNA COME MEET YOUR MUTT. AND I'LL BRING S.O. ....AND WE'LL INTRODUCE S.O. TO ALL YOUR OLD-SCHOOL GENERAL SURGEONS.....AND THEY'LL THINK SHE'S THERE TO RESTOCK THE FRIG....UNTIL THEY SEE HER YANK OUT A LAP GB IN 15 MINUTES.....:laugh:.....THEN YOU CAN SHOW ME HOW YOU MAKE DA ROOSTERTAIL ON A SNOWBOARD....:thumbup:

You tell me when, I'll make it happen.

Why don't you guys just move here? We are hiring again.

And your S.O. would put these guys out of business.:D

You tell me when, I'll make it happen.

Why don't you guys just move here? We are hiring again.

And your S.O. would put these guys out of business.:D

:clap:

We're commin', bro.

At least for a visit.

We'll let destiny take over after that. :thumbup:

DUDE, I OWE YOU. I'M GETTIN EMOTIONAL......NEED A TISSUE...... I WANNA COME MEET YOUR MUTT. AND I'LL BRING S.O. ....AND WE'LL INTRODUCE S.O. TO ALL YOUR OLD-SCHOOL GENERAL SURGEONS.....AND THEY'LL THINK SHE'S THERE TO RESTOCK THE FRIG WITH MILK AND JUICE....UNTIL THEY SEE HER YANK OUT A LAP GB IN 15 MINUTES.....:laugh:.....THEN YOU CAN SHOW ME HOW YOU MAKE DA ROOSTERTAIL ON A SNOWBOARD....:thumbup:

Dude, the expression on your other two dogs are priceless....

They're like..

"Yep....there goes HOMIE, ACTING UP AGAIN....":laugh: