Thanks SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Utes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDNers,

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the information shared on this forum. I certainly learned a lot about maximizing my chances of acceptance from you all. :idea: I figured I'd donate now that I've been accepted as a thank-you for this great forum.

Thanks,
Utes :D

Members don't see this ad.

Utes said:
SDNers,

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the information shared on this forum. I certainly learned a lot about maximizing my chances of acceptance from you all. :idea: I figured I'd donate now that I've been accepted as a thank-you for this great forum.

Thanks,
Utes :D

along the same line.. I wanted to Thank the dental students at various schools as they helped a lot. I am planning to do the same for the 2007, 08 etc. applicants! Turely, Thank you guys!

SDN has been a great tool for me aswell during this whole application process. I want to thank all of you for donating your time to this forum. I cant believe I will be going to dental school next year.

Members don't see this ad :)
...i too want to say...THANK YOU. SDN is definitely awesome, a great place for everyone walking the same path to share their experiences and provide advices. THANKS SDN'ers. :D

I can't thank SDN enough. I've been coming here since my freshman year 2002. Reading other people's advice and problems have really paved the way to my acceptance. Revealed to me how stiff the competition was, benefits of applying early, and in general the whole app process. I truly believe I would not have gotten accepted to dental school without it. It's a blessing I somehow stumbled on this site. THANKS anyone who posted to keep this site alive.

People on this site come and go. Lots of new snames and the old ones disappear due to the pressures of being a DS1. But the 2 constants from my beginning to this end seem to be Aphistis and GavinC. These two guys must have no lives.

Now that i'm accepted, I plan on giving back by offering any help i can give to the 2007 cycle.

you guys earned everything you have worked for, congrats.. and can't wait to see some the new faces next year.

Here, here. Sorry it took so long to donate to this forum. I am doing it right now.

Wow, this is like the first SDN appreciative thread I've seen. It's nice.

I feel the same way about SDN as well. Perhaps, it will also help me towards post-dental-school path.

SDN has been one of my most visited sites since I have discovered it and truely an amazing resource. Thank you Rich (the owner) for setting this up and thanks to the mods and insightful users.

Comet208 said:
SDN has been one of my most visited sites since I have discovered it and truely an amazing resource. Thank you Rich (the owner) for setting this up and thanks to the mods and insightful users.

Actually, SDN was born out of a lot of private websites that were operated by various individuals and organizations and were eventually all brought together under the aegis of "The Student Doctor Network" - and this new, combined site is operated by the Coastal Research Group (sometimes simply referred to as CRG) - a non profit organization. Like you, this site is made up of people that are addicted and come in on their own time to contribute to the SDN community. Thanks, everyone, for helping the site grow and especially for helping each other out. I hope that many of you will hang around after you are in dental school and help out the next crop of applicants that will be coming through the pipe shortly. :thumbup:

While we're at it, I would like to throw my 2 cents in. I'm one of the many infamous silent lurkers of SDN. Using it for my interviews prep and then checking out this forum, always leaving my computer in awe of the people freaking out with a 4.0 gpa and 24 dat. This forum made my life a nervous wreck for the past couple months, but now that its all over I can really say I'm thankful for SDN and this whole community. It was nice to know that there are others out there just like me, pulling out their hair, attacking the mailman, and bombarding admissions with phone calls as it got closer to D Day. Thank you all for your help to make this time less stressful, and now more gratifying. Congrats to all that have made it, and good luck to those still waiting.