Thanks Sdn

Started by shishkabab
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shishkabab

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here on the boards. I would have been very lost without this site. Just got my applications in FINALLY. Good luck to everyone, especially those without superior gpa's, like me! Thanks.
 
Haha, I still have another year before I apply but I'm so glad I found this forum!! it's so helpful and it's a great site to read information on whether it's in the pre-pharm section or pre-med, lot's of very unique individuals here!


I'm sure you'll get in! What were your stats?
 
i agree. Thanks to everyone. I wish i had taken advantage of sdn last year. I feel more prepared and like helping others w/ whatever i can. (just no more what are my chances thread w/ 3.99gpa and 96 PCAT)
 
Haha, I still have another year before I apply but I'm so glad I found this forum!! it's so helpful and it's a great site to read information on whether it's in the pre-pharm section or pre-med, lot's of very unique individuals here!


I'm sure you'll get in! What were your stats?


hmmmm......unique???? is that a euphemism for "odd" - I hope you're practicing your synonyms or antonyms or whatever & not describing US😱 !

Seriously.....welcome to all - ask any questions....but first look at the stickys - most of your questions will be answered there. However...we'll try to explain anything we can & if we can't......we'll either ignore it or make it up - NOT!:laugh: